Important Delivery Information
WE ONLY DELIVER TO THE UK MAINLAND
Your UK order will arrive within 10 days by arrangement, but is usually quicker.
- When your order has been dispatched your local depot will contact you and arrange delivery for a weekday to suit you. We will never deliver a pallet without first attempting to make arrangements with you.
- Whilst an actual delivery time is not specified, you can request a phone call one hour prior to delivery - this way you can be sure you are in to receive and inspect the delivery.
- Saturday deliveries and am or pm specified deliveries can be arranged but do involve considerable extra charges.
- It is vital that you tell us about any access problems for large vehicles when you place your order
- When your item is delivered you MUST check it to ensure that it is in satisfactory condition BEFORE you sign the delivery note. Signing the delivery note means that you acknowledge that the item has been received in good condition, and therefore no claims for damage or other issues can be made. Signing the note as "unchecked" or "not inspected" will make no difference to this condition.
- Do not allow yourself to be rushed by the driver into signing the delivery note without making this inspection.
- The delivery driver will usually place the pallet as near to where you want it as conditions allow - i.e. the pallet truck cannot go over soft ground or gravel, and cannot go up or down steps. NOTE THAT THE DRIVER IS NOT CONTRACTED TO REMOVE THE ITEM FROM THE PALLET or PLACE THE ITEM IN YOUR GARDEN
- In the unlikely event that your ornament arrives damaged, refuse delivery. We will, of course, organise a replacement item for you straight away.
Please note that under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to change your mind about your purchase. Please let us know within 14 days of receipt (the first day being the day after delivery). Note that all and any return costs, and the items' safe return, are your responsibility.
Orders under £200 are subject to the following delivery cost depending on your postcode. If your postcode is not listed please contact us for a delivery quote
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £200 t’s & c’s
Orders over £200 to most UK addresses qualify for free delivery.
Orders over £200 to all postcodes within the £24 & £45 zones will automatically qualify for Free Delivery at the check out (depending on your browser you may need to highlight this option)
Orders of any value in the higher rate postal zones (£68+) will still be subject to the full delivery cost.
LOCAL DELIVERY & COLLECTION
Orders within 10 miles of NE21 5SZ of any value qualify for FREE LOCAL DELIVERY.
Customers are welcome to collect orders in order to save on the delivery cost. However collections must be pre-arranged by phone or email to ensure there are staff available to help you.
The factory does not have a retail space for browsing. Only pre-bought orders will be available for collection.
If you need any help at all please call us on 0191 3000 145 - place your order with confidence!