- Important Delivery Information
Important Delivery Information
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT
HEAVY, LARGE STONE / CONCRETE GARDEN ORNAMENTS, BIRD BATHS, URNS ETC HAVE TO BE DELIVERED ON A PALLET
Your UK order will arrive within 10 days by arrangement, but is usually quicker.
- When your order has been dispatched your local depot will contact you and arrange delivery for a weekday to suit you. We will never deliver a pallet without first making arrangements with you.
- Whilst an actual delivery time is not specified, you can request a phone call one hour prior to delivery - this way you can be sure you are in to receive and inspect the delivery.
- Saturday deliveries and am or pm specified deliveries can be arranged but do involve considerable extra charges.
- It is vital that you tell us about any access problems for large vehicles when you place your order
- When your item is delivered you MUST check it to ensure that it is in satisfactory condition BEFORE you sign the delivery note. Signing the delivery note means that you acknowledge that the item has been received in good condition, and therefore no claims for damage or other issues can be made. Signing the note as "unchecked" or "not inspected" will make no difference to this condition.
- Do not allow yourself to be rushed by the driver into signing the delivery note without making this inspection.
- The delivery driver will usually place the pallet as near to where you want it as conditions allow - i.e. the pallet truck cannot go over soft ground or gravel, and cannot go up or down steps. NOTE THAT THE DRIVER IS NOT CONTRACTED TO REMOVE THE ITEM FROM THE PALLET or PLACE THE ITEM IN YOUR GARDEN
- In the unlikely event that your ornament arrives damaged, refuse delivery. We will, of course, organise a replacement item for you straight away.
Please note that under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to change your mind about your purchase. Please let us know within 14 days of receipt (the first day being the day after delivery). Note that all and any return costs, and the items' safe return, are your responsibility.
You can always talk to a real live caring human on 0191 3000 145 - place your order with confidence!